Department of Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery
Division of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
The Division of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School provides care for patients requiring facial reconstructive surgery or seeking rejuvenation of the aging face. A wide variety of facial deformities are treated resulting from congenital malformations, cancer surgery or traumatic injuries to the face. Our group includes a team of fellowship trained surgeons committed to addressing your specific concerns and needs.
Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery is a subspecialty that requires not only surgical expertise but an artistic eye. We understand that reestablishing your facial appearance requires comprehensive evaluation of both function and form.
We offer a comprehensive range of facial plastic and reconstructive procedures for adults as well as children. Many of these procedures can be done in the clinic. We listen carefully to your functional and cosmetic concerns to formulate a plan that addresses your priorities. Every consultation includes photographic evaluation to clarify your goals and surgical planning.
The Bristol-Myers Squibb Children's Hospital at
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
10 Plum St, 8th Floor
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
For Appointments: 732-235-5530
- Facial skin cancer- We work closely with our MOHs surgeons and dermatologists to plan reconstruction both before and after skin cancer excision. Often we can perform your procedure the same day as your skin cancer removal.
- Facial reanimation for facial nerve weakness or paralysis- Procedures are available to address both appearance and function.
- Reconstruction and cosmetic surgery of the face – includes rhinoplasty (nose surgery), otoplasty (ear surgery), and blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery).
- Scar and keloid revision of the face, head and neck
- Cleft lip and palate- We provide comprehensive team management from birth to adulthood.
- Velopharyngeal insufficiency- Palate reconstruction and rehabilitation for difficulty with swallowing and speech.
- Head and neck cancer reconstruction- We work closely with our head and neck cancer surgeons to reestablish form and function of the head and neck including speech, swallowing, airway and facial appearance.
- Craniofacial surgery
- Facial trauma- We address facial, nasal and jaw fractures as well as facial scars.
- Facial Rejuvenation- Botox injections and fillers.
- Gender affirmation surgery
Participating Providers (15)
|Nicole Casper, Advanced Practice Nurse||(732) 235-5530|
|Binoy M. Chandy, MD||(732) 235-5530|
|Christina Gillespie, MD||(732) 235-5530|
|Jaclyn Hepworth, Physician Assistant, Certified||(732) 235-5530|
|Matin Imanguli, MD, DDS||(732) 235-5530|
|Shweta N. Khurana, PA||(732) 235-5530|
|Kelvin M. Kwong, MD||(732) 235-5530|
|Lilun Li, MD||(732) 235-5530|
|Justin P. McCormick, MD||(732) 235-5530|
|Manuel A. Patusco, FNP-C||(732)235-5530|
|Phillip R. Purnell, MD||(732) 235-5530|
|Scott B. Shapiro, MD||(732) 235-5530|
|Vanessa C. Stubbs, MD||(732) 235-5530|
|Joseph B. Vella, MD, PhD||(732) 235-5530|
|P. Ashley Wackym, MD||(732) 235-5530|