Have an appointment?
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time, so we may complete your registration information.
- Please bring your insurance card, any necessary referrals, any X-rays or test results, a list of the medicines you are taking, and a list of any questions you may have for your doctor.
- For patients whose health plans require a copayment, we accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards. We also have an ATM machine available on the third floor of the Clinical Academic Building for your convenience.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please contact us 24 hours in advance of the appointment, so that we may offer your time slot to another patient who needs care.
- Free interpreter services are available upon request for patients who speak limited English or are hearing impaired. Please contact your physician’ office directly if you need this service.
Need to reschedule your visit?
Need assistance in communicating with our doctors or staff?
Get access to your electronic health record online through RWJMedConnect! Click here to go directly to the site and log in.